Well it’s been a month since the first release of Rails-CMDB and it’s now time for another release. This
is the rather large list of changes:
- Added some unit tests for PurchaseOrder.
- Added Export to CSV.
- Added Import from CSV.
- An asset can have many hardware items.
- The Asset name does not need to be a number.
- Catch trying to show a device that does not exist.
- Add order_date column to PurchaseOrder Model.
- Rename order_date column in Asset to delivery_date.
- Correct typo’s in CreateNetworks which prevented loading of the schema.
- Rename the database’s used to match the application name.
- Added some simple doc’s on getting the system up and running.
- Change to using host: 127.0.0.1 in database.yml instead of sockets.
Not sure what is going to be in the next version, however I expect it’ll not be ready for release until
mid to late September.